Speak for those that have no voice
No matter what your background, belief system, religious affiliation, food preference, age, gender or ethnicity. All of us have a RESPONSIBILITY to protect those creatures of the earth that have no voice.
The Whales and Dolphins in captivity need YOUR voice to speak for them. Participate at any level that is comfortable to you and your lifestyle. If you can do just ONE thing, “Take the Pledge” not to go to a Whale or Dolphin Show. Anywhere. No Dolphinariums, No Aquariums, No cruises or hotels that keep captive Cetaceans, and no swim with Dolphin programs.
What you can do:
- Don’t buy a ticket to these marine parks!
- Sign a Petition
- Record yourself Taking the Pledge and post it on Social Media
- Say: “I take the Pledge: I won’t go to a whale or dolphin show” on the SeaWorld Pledge Facebook Page
- Tweet “I take the Pledge: I won’t go to whale or dolphin show” to @seaworldpledge
- Have your child enter the Take the Pledge 2014 Video Contest
- Join our Facebook Page
- Follow us on Twitter at @seaworldpledge
- Sign up for SeaWorld Pledge Breaking News
- Use some of our images on Social Media to help spread the word
- SHARE this page with others.